Happy Monday! It's new issue day at Paper Issues. Our newest link party "Tell me dies, Tell me sweet little dies" is now live and is sponsored by Jillibean Soup!
What sorts of projects fit the Tell Me Dies theme? Here are a few ideas...
- Show us your mad fussy cutting skills.
- Use scissors or sewing notions as embellishments, maybe even sewing-themed paper.
- Use die cuts of all kinds — pre-made, from a manual die cut machine and/or an electronic machine. Be sure to check out the wonderful Jillibean Soup cut files in the Silhouette store.
- Put the focus on your journaling.
- Share a family story that's been passed down from generation-to-generation.
- Are bedtime stories part of the nighttime routine in your house (as in "tell me a story")? Is there a favorite, one you read over and over and over?
- Show us memorial pages about loved ones who are no longer with us.
- Create a layout that's all about you (as in "all about me")
- Use Jillibean Soup products.
our link party runs for two weeks! stop by, link up and win!