Happy Monday gang! It's new issue Monday at Paper Issues and this link party is sponsored by May Arts! My favorite ribbon EVER. Specifically this black and cream stripe. They have had it for a few years because I have so many projects made with it. I used an entire spool to create my wreath and I gave it a healthy dose of Glitter Dust.
Stop by the Paper Issues blog HERE and link up your creation and win some May Arts! Some ideas for projects you may already have.
Ribbon and other fibers may be in the spotlight, but as always we have other ideas to get you thinking about what to link up.
- Show us your mad sewing skills. Put the pedal to the metal and break out your sewing machine or stitch by hand.
- Add floss, thread, twine or ribbon to your project. You can tie it in a knot, you can tie it in a bow or you can use it in some other creative way.
- Go through your stash of fabrics and use a scrap or two...
- Kids are notorious for telling funny jokes and saying cute things. Document the funny things kids say.
- What says "cute" to you? Is it baby animals? Sweet! Babies? Awwww! Whatever it is, we'd love to see! Maybe you have some cute woodland animal stickers you could use as embellishments.
- Use a couple of buttons on your project.
- Tell us what keeps you in stitches and makes you laugh. Is it a funny movie, a comedy show or favorite comedian?
- Use May Arts ribbon.