- I got my dimple courtesy of my oldest sister when I was five (thanks to dancing and doing cartwheels to ABBA in the living room).
- My favorite ice cream is Marble Slab Amaretto with cookie dough and Skor. Try it. You'll be hooked.
- I believe the best camera is the one you have with you! For example, on my iPhone I currently have 1,995 photos, 16 videos, 273 photos processed in PicTapGo and >50% of my current apps are photography related. I also sometimes use it as a phone :)
Visit Annette's blog, here.
- From the first sign of warm air until the 1st frost, I refuse to wear socks.
- The beach is my favorite place to be. I dream of living close enough to smell salt air everytime I open my door.
- My family will occasionally have a day in song where we have to sing everything to each other instead of saying it.
Visit Corrie's blog, here.
- I love animals! Although I am not particularly fond of spiders (especially when they run fast or jump), I would never kill one but carry it outside if I find one in the house.
- The filmed I watched the most is Dirty Dancing - especially the last 20 minutes - nobody puts baby in a corner, right?!
- I must be the worst bowler ever - I just can throw or roll a ball in a straight line - well, you can´t have it all, can you? :)
Visit Janna's blog, here.
- I can sleep through atomic alarm clocks and earthquakes. I also sleep with a sleep mask. I will freak out if it goes missing so I have 3.
- I am adopted and I know all of my biological family.
- I am addicted to bravo. It's pretty much the only channel I watch. Well besides doc mcstuffins, sophia the first and jack and the neverland pirates, but whatever.
Visit Jen's blog, here.
- I love my camera. I love to take photos of everyday life and capture candid moments. In fact if I ever go somewhere without it I kind of feel a bit like I forgot something! Thus I have an iPhone and a small camera in my purse 'just in case'.
- I am a grade one teacher but I also have a BSc(Dietetics) so not only do I know about good nutrition I can teach/preach it to my kids - which of course all their life they didn't like. As teenagers, they make good healthy food choices so I know I taught them well ;)
- I love old, shabby things. When I 'grow up' I dream of living in an old farmhouse somewhere.
Visit Laurel's blog, here.
- I knew that I would marry my husband from the moment I met him. We've been together for ten years and married for six years and have two amazing children.
- Since graduating high school, I have never lived in the same house for more than two years. I'm hoping our current home is our forever home. I'm a little tired of packing and unpacking boxes!!
- I was in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade when I was in high school. My grandmother was our group chaperone for the trip. It was pretty awesome!!
Visit Stephanie's blog, here.
- My favorite sport to play is tennis. Currently, however, taekwondo is taking up a good share of my exercise time. I test for my First Degree black belt this month! Eep.
- When I am not creating, I enjoy time with my family and friends at our cabin on the lake. Summer is my favorite season for this reason. (Just simply not enough days in it!)
- I have a "Secret Candy Stash" in my scrap space that has to be moved frequently as my boys and hubs are on to me. ;) One day a few years back my youngest happened to come upon the said "Stash" looking for Scotch tape. He went to my hubby and said, "Mommy has a stash Daddy. Can I have one too?" And so it goes...
Visit Suz's blog, here.
- I am mommy to rambunctious, creative and fun-Saadiq (12) and Synai (9).
- I'm obsessed with anything pink, camouflage or leopard.
- I can't live without my iPhone, Instagram or froyo.
Visit Vee's blog, here.
I am honored to join the team at Elle's for the next 6 months. I am a huge fan of her designs and already love working with them. Can't wait to share it with you!